*Tentative* Spring 2023 Schedule:
Registration fees are based on age division. Fees include: uniform (shirt, socks), field leasing/maintenance, safety equipment, umpires, insurance.
- 6U division is $75
- 8U, 10U, 12U and 14U are:
- $250 - *early bird discount* through December 2, 2022
- $275 - standard registration December 3, 2022 - January 3rd, 2023
- $300 - late registration January 4, 2023 - January 20, 2023
- A mandatory $100 deposit fee per family (not per player) for Snack Shack is required at the time of registration. If volunteer requirements are met, the $100 deposit is returned at the end of the season.
- Sibling discounts. Must be registered under same account to apply. If you are registering siblings from different accounts, please contact CGFSsecretary@gmail.com before completing registration.
- 1st player - regular registration
- 2nd player - $10 off registration
- 3rd player - $50 off registration
- Payment plan options are available at check out
We recognize that there are girls in our community who want to play but cannot afford the fees. CGFS provides scholarships for those who need financial assistance. Please contact: Craig Hargis, CGFS President at email@example.com for more information.
- CGFS is 100% volunteer based organization. From the board to the coaches, all are volunteers. We can not exist without your help. Parents are required to volunteer their time in some capacity including, coaching, assistant coaching, field preps, cleanup and maintenance. All families are required to do the following:
- two (2) snack shack shifts during the season
- field clean-up day before the season starts
- at least two game day field preps
- $125 buyout option is available during the registration process to bypass volunteer requirements.
- It’s our experience that your daughter will appreciate and benefit enormously from your involvement, and we highly encourage you to attend your daughter’s practices, games and related softball team activities. In addition, most Coaches and Managers appreciate any extra help they can get so please volunteer to help at practices, games or in team support positions. Don’t worry if you “know nothing about softball”- every parent has something to offer.
CGFS Divisions of Play: Softball League Age is based on USA Softball 2023 league year (September 1, 2022 - August 31, 2023). The age of the player as of December 31, 2022 will be their league age.
6U: 6 and 5-year old players (birth years 2016 and 2017)
8U: 8 and 7-year old players (birth years 2014 and 2015)
10U: 10 and 9-year old players (birth years 2012 and 2013)
12U: 12 and 11-year old players (birth years 2010 and 2011)
**NEW** 14U: 14 and 13 year old players (birth years 2008 and 2009)
Information you need during registration process:
- Player’s t-shirt size
- Name, address and phone number of player's doctor
- Medical insurance policy name and policy number
- Emergency contact
- Full contact information for both Parents/Guardians
- Note: If this is your daughter’s first season with CGFS, please go ahead and register but we will need a copy of your daughter’s birth certificate for age verification. Please email copy to firstname.lastname@example.org